• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to tell what is constantly draining battery

williamcmoran

May 27, 2010
Hi. I'm trying to find out why my phone's battery is draining so quickly all of a sudden. I used to have pretty good battery life but now for some reason I do not. Haven't installed any recent apps so I don't know what is doing it. I installed systempanel lite but I think i have to buy the paid version to get it to monitor it. is that correct? If anyone can help me to figure out why this might be happening than I would be greatly appreciative. thanks.

w.

Hi. I'm trying to find out why my phone's battery is draining so quickly all of a sudden. I used to have pretty good battery life but now for some reason I do not. Haven't installed any recent apps so I don't know what is doing it. I installed systempanel lite but I think i have to buy the paid version to get it to monitor it. is that correct? If anyone can help me to figure out why this might be happening than I would be greatly appreciative. thanks.

w.

you do have to buy system panel for monitoring. its very useful, id recommend it.

also, go into settings >> about phone >> battery usage

see what it says in there.

try something like JuiceDefender + JuicePlotter too, helps battery usage

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones