• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc desire c, no blinking led

jeromesgdb

Lurker
Aug 6, 2012
when my HTC is in "Sleep mode" (economic mode), there is no way to know if notifications have been received (no led blink, etc..). I must press the "Power button" one my phone to check the notification status bar.

Is there any application, widget or some else, which allows the users that some notification (mail, phone call or sms) have been raised in "Sleep mode" (economic mode), for exemple blinking led or something the screen ?

when my HTC is in "Sleep mode" (economic mode), there is no way to know if notifications have been received (no led blink, etc..). I must press the "Power button" one my phone to check the notification status bar.

Is there any application, widget or some else, which allows the users that some notification (mail, phone call or sms) have been raised in "Sleep mode" (economic mode), for exemple blinking led or something the screen ?

The phone doesn't have an LED notification light.

(Like it doesn't have camera flash, auto focus, lights on the buttons, and the umpteen other things they decided to miss out).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones