• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc dream rom update error:132

avthar.s

Lurker
Jan 23, 2010
Hey

My Dream keeps getting a 'Signarure error' (132) when i try updating the rom...it then tels me to download the correct version, which already have and have re-downloaded it several times...its a ROM to update my droid so that it has the android market..please help as its urgent

A

Hey

My Dream keeps getting a 'Signarure error' (132) when i try updating the rom...it then tels me to download the correct version, which already have and have re-downloaded it several times...its a ROM to update my droid so that it has the android market..please help as its urgent

A

So you have a rooted phone and the update won't work. If you want to apply this "update" then you will probably need to go over to wherever you got your rooting instructions and ask about reverting back to the stock Rom.

gbd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones