• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Evo 4G & Extended Battery **New Price**

Have been using this phone since September of 2010. Never dropped. Everything works great. Display is like brand new. Rear camera has minimal scratches on lens from poor design. Also with this is the Evo 4G Extended battery by Seidio. With that is the rear battery door included.

Phone + Extended Battery= 190 to your door.
Phone alone (comes with stock battery)= 150
Extended Battery= 40

****Phone is rooted, but can unroot for anyone. Has latest radios etc etc as of 2 weeks ago****

Photos:

download4.jpg

download3.jpg

download2.jpg

download1.jpg

Upvote 0
I could use my upgrade to get an Evo 4g for $99... This is a bad deal, sorry. If you were able to lower the price substantially I might consider it.

Remember this is without a 2 year contract, and SPRINT will not charge you to activate this phone.

Of course the upgrade/new contract price is cheaper and when people have upgrades available that's usually the route they take. This route is usually for people who don't have an upgrade or broke/lost their phone with no insurance and don't want to pay retail.

Upvote 0
I could use my upgrade to get an Evo 4g for $99... This is a bad deal, sorry. If you were able to lower the price substantially I might consider it.

Then use your upgrade to get it for 99 and extended your contract 2 years. People who buy phones like this one do not want to extend their contracts or need a replacement for an old crappy phone without extending. If you were to READ and COMPREHEND before posting this crap in the for sale thread, I'd consider caring about your post more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones