• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc, help!

Hoesxx

Lurker
Jul 16, 2012
Alright, I had a Galaxy nexus which fell and broke, sadly.

but, my friend let me have her thunderbolt and my cousin decided to "root" it, but i guess it wasn't successful and i guess it needed an update and ever since it that day its been showing a white triangle with a yellow exclamation in the center and a blue android, i tried to put it back to factory settings and now every time i turn it on it stays on the green HTC splash screen. I really don't know what to do anymore and i really need my phone. Any suggestions? and thanks in advance.

I posted it on the Thunderbolt section, but im not getting any reply.

I don't know the current stock rom on the tbolt, but I do know a thing or two about HTC's in general. My first instinct would be to try and locate the newest RUU and update via USB cable if the phone can be recognized, particularly in fastboot mode if you can access it (with phone powered off, hold volume down + power button to access hboot). Here are some RUU's, not sure if they're up to date or not:

http://androidforums.com/thunderbol...underbolt-root-unroot-thread.html#post3272390

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones