• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTC Hero Protective Cover for Extended Battery

mtn

Lurker
Jul 15, 2010
I got an HTC Hero a few months ago. Battery life is important to me so the first accessory I bought for it was a extended battery with new larger rear cover. I like the extra battery life and I don't mind the extra chunkiness. However, I'm pretty tough on phones so over the last few months I have searched and searched for a protective cover to fit the extended battery - I have not found anything! The best I have come up with is buying a rubber cover and cutting out the back (see attached photos).

I would really like a gel case or leather case to protect my Hero. Has anyone got any info about where I might get a protective case to fit the extended battery?

Cheers, M

PS. I searched the forum, and although there is lots about extended batteries, I didn't find anything about protective cases for extended batteries.

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    670.2 KB · Views: 87
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    677.8 KB · Views: 88

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones