• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Logo

D

Deleted User

Hey guys, not sure where to really put this thread, but I thought here would be the best. Recently, the "H" and the "T" of the HTC logo on the back of my Incredible has peeled off. Has anyone else had this problem? Anywhere I can buy another back or somehow replace the letters? I actually kinda like the look, but just wish the "C" would fall off and complete it, instead of my phone looking like it was poorly made. Anyone else having this problem as well?

Hey guys, not sure where to really put this thread, but I thought here would be the best. Recently, the "H" and the "T" of the HTC logo on the back of my Incredible has peeled off. Has anyone else had this problem? Anywhere I can buy another back or somehow replace the letters? I actually kinda like the look, but just wish the "C" would fall off and complete it, instead of my phone looking like it was poorly made. Anyone else having this problem as well?
Yes, there were a number of reports of this soon after the DInc came out. Seems like there is space for fibers to get caught under the lettering and this can lead to the letters getting torn off if you don't use a case. IIRC most folks it happened to decided it looked OK without the metallized logo. I suppose you could try for a warranty replacement though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones