HTC LogoSupport

Last Updated:

1. mhtrang

mhtrang Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, not sure where to really put this thread, but I thought here would be the best. Recently, the "H" and the "T" of the HTC logo on the back of my Incredible has peeled off. Has anyone else had this problem? Anywhere I can buy another back or somehow replace the letters? I actually kinda like the look, but just wish the "C" would fall off and complete it, instead of my phone looking like it was poorly made. Anyone else having this problem as well?

Advertisement
  2. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

Yes, there were a number of reports of this soon after the DInc came out. Seems like there is space for fibers to get caught under the lettering and this can lead to the letters getting torn off if you don't use a case. IIRC most folks it happened to decided it looked OK without the metallized logo. I suppose you could try for a warranty replacement though.

3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

Some people have used a silver paint pen to color them in with success. Mine fell off a while ago and it still looks good without them.

4. mhtrang

mhtrang Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys. I actually like the look of it without the icons. Now to have the damn C fall off.