• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC M8 Boom Sound

Last update was in April. I have really just noticed this in the last month or so never gave it much thought. But now it's starting to bug me more. I did check for updates and there are none.

reason I asked is if you did update you need to do a factory data reset to clear out old junk to make room for new. Now if you didn't this maybe a problem with the device some has problems with the headphone jack acting up

Reactions: DarthDigweed
Upvote 0
I thought the same and found out when the screen wet out and I got it to light up I see the sound was gone just as fast . tap the power just to get the m8 to sleep aka screen off . wait 2minutes and awake it from the sleep aka light screen as if your about to make a call but go and try to play a mp3 or if no music access try to watch a YouTube video that has sound to it . post back if the sound is present or no sound

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones