• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc magic 32 rogers

junooni

Nov 12, 2009
Can anyone tell me a hero rom that actually works i mean ill be able to use 3g, gps wifi, bluetooth, and other stuff. Im quite sure theres got to be atleast one of you who has a hero rom installed on a magic 32a(Rogers) working perfectly fine...any help??

Can anyone tell me a hero rom that actually works i mean ill be able to use 3g, gps wifi, bluetooth, and other stuff. Im quite sure theres got to be atleast one of you who has a hero rom installed on a magic 32a(Rogers) working perfectly fine...any help??

Im in the same boat. The hofo308 senseui ROM for 32a worked fine with everything except bluetooth stereo headset. But it is a 1.5 image and I know that google nav doesnt natively work with 1.5 but i *think* there may be some hack for that.

I also tried another 1.5 ROM with senseui but still no bluetooth. Im currently using amon_ra 1.6.2 and it works great but no senseui

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones