1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support HTC Music Player stops playing randomly

1. chuichi

chuichi Member

Ever since my HTC Sensation XE was upgraded to ICS, the stock music player always stops playing music randomly! It's very annoying, always happens, and also alongside this always pops up a message saying there's no updates for my phone.

Is anyone else experiencing this too, and does anyone know a resolution?

Advertisement
  2. pbuttercup14

pbuttercup14 New Member

I'm having the same issue. I have a non rooted (no plans to root) HTC Sensation 4G and this has been happening more often than not (I listen to my music all day at work). I removed my task killer hoping that would solve the problem, but again today it has already happened 4 times (in 3 hours). I searched everywhere and this was the only place where I found this issue listed.

I don't want to switch players because I like that the stock one shows up on the lock screen. If any one can help with this it would be much appreciated.

Oh, make that 5 times. It just happened again.
  3. mustchat

mustchat New Member

I have the Evo 3D with the same issue since upgrading to ICS. I got fed up and downloaded a different music player.