• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Music Player stops playing randomly

chuichi

May 22, 2010
Ever since my HTC Sensation XE was upgraded to ICS, the stock music player always stops playing music randomly! It's very annoying, always happens, and also alongside this always pops up a message saying there's no updates for my phone.

Is anyone else experiencing this too, and does anyone know a resolution?

I'm having the same issue. I have a non rooted (no plans to root) HTC Sensation 4G and this has been happening more often than not (I listen to my music all day at work). I removed my task killer hoping that would solve the problem, but again today it has already happened 4 times (in 3 hours). I searched everywhere and this was the only place where I found this issue listed.

I don't want to switch players because I like that the stock one shows up on the lock screen. If any one can help with this it would be much appreciated.

Oh, make that 5 times. It just happened again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones