• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc one x plus at&t

Narcoleptic

Lurker
Aug 11, 2013
Hello guys, i am very very new here, i have a HTC ONE X PLUS AT&T with cracked screen, i want to re install it but i cant find anywhere ONEX+'s Screen with AT&T logo, so if i buy LCD+DIGITIZER with HTC logo, which has a three led buttons, will it work on AT&T phone? thank you,

Hi and welcome to Android Forums!

This phone is pretty new to me, but I think you're safe with a screen and digitizer replacement. I can't imagine any way there would be a difference between the int version and the AT&T/Telus version as far as it goes. All specs I can find indicate no difference in any One X+ models for the screen/display.

Your safest bet is probably to write to HTC support for an answer, but if it were me, I would go for it without hesitation.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes! I was marveling over the near seamless design just today and I am amazed at people who can get these things apart and back together again. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones