1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

HTC: Release Ice Cream Sandwich update for HTC Desire ZGeneral

1. Rajko52

Rajko52 New Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. tanveer2k11

tanveer2k11 New Member

Done
    we need thiS! especially me i cant root
  3. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

Signed. Where I got my Desire HD I very nearly opted for the Desire Z. I'm glad I didn't now. The Desire HD and Z came out at the same time...they should be getting the same level of support.
  4. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

With the issues I've been having with ICS on my Eee Pad Transformer, I'm hesitant to want to make any changes to my Desire Z. It's running very well on Gingerbread and I'm perfectly happy with it as is. Sorry guys, but the latest just isn't necessarily the greatest for me.
  5. DVDfever

DVDfever Active Member

My HTC Desire Z tells me there's a system update waiting. Is this Ice Cream Sandwich?
  6. pmatil

pmatil Member

I doubt it. For me the update is "a security update" and it's only around 7 MB. You can see this when checking for updates manually in the settings window.
  7. DVDfever

DVDfever Active Member

Yep, it just updates the software to 2.42.405.4, for whatever reason. Android is still 2.3.3 and it still does the annoying thing it's been doing for a while - when I press 'home' to get out of an application and back to the home screen, I get a white screen with HTC in green, then it sits there 'loading' the homescreen in for about 30 seconds which is bloody annoying :mad: