• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I AM POOR! i need a link to apk's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom got me the Droid.. she is paying for it... Im still in school and im going to get a job during the summer to afford my apps :(
but for now i need help....

Then maybe you should ask your mom to buy you some applications? I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to discuss theft. The developers work hard to write the software and if they choose so, deserve to be compensated.

OR, find free alternatives.

Upvote 0
Then maybe you should ask your mom to buy you some applications? I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to discuss theft. The developers work hard to write the software and if they choose so, deserve to be compensated.

OR, find free alternatives

There's pretty much a free app for everything out there, just sometimes the best apps are the ones you have to pay for (although this is not always the case) ... even for things as complex as remote pc access, their is a free app (gmote), it just doesn't have as much functionality as some of the similar paid ones.

Upvote 0
If you guys can share some of the paid apps...I will appreciated .. I am a music freak and i need my album art.. any links to album art grabber?? :(

thanks

Try 3 (cubed) music player. It grabs album art and stores it in your SD card. Then you can extract those and put them on your music, right?
It's free.

And no it's not cool to ask for paid apps.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones