• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i can now watch netflix

I dont wanna be that guy that points out whatever you're saying has been said before. So I'll just stick with "welcome to the club, brah! ". Netflix is sweet and very very long overdue

Linkage: http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/378504-netflix-now-market.html

And i know man! Love the little updates HTC and Verizon rolling out to my phone. Last one actually gave me back my GPS so now my girlfriend can stalk me a little better. Can't wait for gingerbread. From the current phase we're in of 2.3 finally rolling out to all these phones, looks like our wait is almost over

Reactions: wjstoney
Upvote 0
I used to have Netflix when the home DVD delivery was $7.99 and streaming was free. I'm really debating whether $7.99 is worth it ror just streaming now. Not sure I'll watch that many movies on my phones screen. I sure wish we had HDMI out...

We've been with Netflix for 5-6 yrs and we also had the home delivery and free streaming. Then they changed it to one unlimited rental and streaming for $9.99, ok fine, we let that go, but my husband was :mad::mad::mad: when he found out what Netflex had done last week. He wanted to cancel all together and I would've too, but I like streaming for the kids. If it weren't for them, I would cancel the whole thing since their streaming selection SUCKS...ok, maybe there are a handful of movies that I like. I really LOVE my HBO GO though. I am glad that the Netflix app is out for the TB, my 3 yr old now like to watch her cartoons on my phone. I really can't blame her, it's a nice big screen :D.

Reactions: SeekerOfTheWay
Upvote 0
The netflix app is working ok. I get audio sync issues on my thunderbolt on 4g though. I have to pause the movie then resume it to fix it. I don't have any sync issues on my VZW galaxy tab, although I used my tab wih netflix on myhome network. I will need to test netflix on my thunderbolt on my home network to determine if it is the 4g connection or my thunderbolt that is causing the audio sync issues. Has any one else had this problem? I am also disappointed with the audio volume output via headphones on the thunderbolt for netflix. My galaxy tab has a louder max output. I can barely hear some of the audio on netflix when I am on the bus.

Upvote 0
I've had both the audio sync and the low volume problems with my Thunderbolt, but not my Incredible. Oddly enough, playback is much better on the phone with weaker specs. Since I no longer have the Inc activated, I use the TB wifi sharing to use the Inc for my Netflix most of the time, and the HDMI out on the Inc to connect it to the TV.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones