• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I can't find photos downloaded using WeChat

andrew79

Jan 5, 2014
Is anyone using the WeChat app? When someone sends me a photo in the conversation mode I cannot view it. When I click on the photo it gets downloaded but I cannot find it it. When I connected my phone to my laptop I found the photos here:

Computer\HTC One X+\Internal storage\tencent\MicroMsg\bc4d93dcf8af7ac1d7176e40f01dd43b\image,

but I cannot even find that place on my phone (I only can find it using windows when connected to a pc).

Reactions: Mackenzie1993
Is anyone using the WeChat app? When someone sends me a photo in the conversation mode I cannot view it. When I click on the photo it gets downloaded but I cannot find it it. When I connected my phone to my laptop I found the photos here:

Computer\HTC One X+\Internal storage\tencent\MicroMsg\bc4d93dcf8af7ac1d7176e40f01dd43b\image,

but I cannot even find that place on my phone (I only can find it using windows when connected to a pc).

are you using a file manager? are you checking your internal sd card or sd card?

Reactions: andrew79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones