• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I can't get my other Google Calendars to Sync to my Samsung Epic

ssavanna

Lurker
Sep 10, 2010
I have five google calendars total, all under my one gmail account.

I have read a few other posts on here about fixing this issue but none of the methods described seem to be compatiable with my Samsung Epic. I only see 2 of my 5 calendars under the "All Calendars" setting on my phone.

Any ideas?

I have 2 gmail accounts (1 personal, 1 work), each with separate calendars. I added my work account so I get those emails now as well, but the calendar does not show up on the phone. Sprint sold me this phone saying I could have multiple ACCOUNTS on it (which would include CALENDARS), they did not say MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS ONLY. The techie at 800 Sprint seemed to think you can add additional calendars but that my phone has something wrong with it (after 2 months - WTF) but when I took it into the store, the tech said it's compatible with multiple emails but only one google calendar. If anyone knows a way around this, please post. How is it this phone can see to the freakin' MOON or whatever, but can't have 2 Google calendars loaded onto it.
RIDICULOUS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones