• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I don't have a Calender!

taltool

Oct 29, 2012
Hey all, I just bought my galaxy s3 like a week ago, and I am missing a calender!
I checked everywhere, it is brand new, and I just can't seem to find a calender! What is weird is, I set it up as British, and the languge is set up to english, I have an (Israeli) hebrew keyboard installed, and I have the option to choose to have the phone in Hebrew, but it's set up as British.
I have an app that is called "Jewish Calender" Which sucks, it is ugly and un useful. I am using S Planner instead. Can't seem to find any good calender on the Play Store, as well. Any help?
Thanks in advance, love you kiss you hug you bye.

Can anyone help? I am trying to add my hotmail calendar to my s planner n my Glaxay S3 but I keep getting an error message that the exchange server can't be found....my g/f has managed to add it to hers but mine won't. It offers me the option to add it manually and needs domain \ user name (I'm not sure what the domain will be - I've tried hotmail.com & hotmail.co.uk but to no avail.

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones