• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i got s-off now what help

i got s-off but when it reboots it goes on the juopunutbear black screen or i can go on bootloader , i try to go into recovery but wont take me there im stuck on bootloader ....anything i can do?????

Go into fastboot, and boot a recovery.img (fastboot boot recovery.img). There should be one in your platform-tools folder if you rooted via this guide, Step 5. Then I remedied the problem by wiping all data and flashing another ROM. However, you probably just have to wipe cache/dalvik-cache.

Upvote 0
Did you use the same card to run Juopunutbear? If so it may be wiped. Check it out on a pc.

After doing the wire trick my sd card seem dead even my other device didn't recognise the sd card
So what I did to bring back to life my sd card was, I partition the sd card on recovery then I formated using the recovery menu..
I have a 32g sd card and all my 3D movies were erased,roms,backups,music,everything... If I would have known this was gonna happen I shouldvhave used my spare 2g sd card...oh well u learn from your mistakes...
At least I got s-off ..next step is turning my phone into a sprint evo 3D
THAT'S WHY I DID THE.S-OFF JUST TO FLASH THE RADIOS ;)

Upvote 0
After doing the wire trick my sd card seem dead even my other device didn't recognise the sd card
So what I did to bring back to life my sd card was, I partition the sd card on recovery then I formated using the recovery menu..
I have a 32g sd card and all my 3D movies were erased,roms,backups,music,everything... If I would have known this was gonna happen I shouldvhave used my spare 2g sd card...oh well u learn from your mistakes...

You won't regret it lol I haven't seen not one error since I flashed them

Upvote 0

To be fair, the s-off instructions clearly state there is a chance of your SD card being wiped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones