• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I iz gettin me sum internetz!

NunyaBidnez

Jul 4, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
T-Mobile has just announced their plans to offer prepaid data options. I've been using T-Mobile's prepaid service on my Nexus One since March and it has saved me a lot of money but I've never had the chance to really take advantage all the features of my phone. I would have signed up for the Even More Plus plan but I don't make a lot of voice calls and I'm currently between jobs. Starting next week, my Nexus One should be able to live up to its full potential . Good Job T-Mo!

T-Mobile Formally Introduces New Pre-paid Calling And Data Plans | TmoNews - Unofficial T-Mobile Blog - News, Videos, Articles and more

Now all you need to do is work on your writing, spelling, and grammar. Keep it up and all Google will spit back at you will be images of cute cats thinking they're even more cute by talking like a child, hah.

I can haz educationz now?

disclaimer: you obviously know how to write, this was in observance of your title.

And his username lol.

Look, proper (or at least better, I hope)English will only cost $20

z2A2iNiR3Cih7YepcZNQLax8SLESah7oLhtEFRUCMrz2zrG1uTPI3JzQErj5b8ikP_LI8dwRilsn1LI3Ut49s7U2Me2_zFnIQGTudmeJ7p88GQv2vjepOrfcAtexiRxcrZ-NmDrtDWj8S6kLgquIruo7g8YqkPfVUS5YqRvwTo6zQvUuBA

Individual Software Inc EMM-LE1 Learn to Speak English Deluxe 10

Upvote 0
Yes, the title of this post is a reference to those stupid cat photos. Anyone who actually speaks like that on a daily basis, probably wouldn't understand why those photos are humorous. Anyway, I just wanted to spread the word about T-Mobiles prepaid data plans and I'm glad to see that some people understood the joke.

I actually looked into them but they arent really priced competetively. I mean, with Clear you can go month to month, it's $50, and you get unlimited on 4G, and 5GB on 3G before your throttled, which is worlds better than tmos offering.

Upvote 0
There are definitely more competitive offerings from other carriers. The thing I'm interested in is T-Mo's $1.49 daypass offering. I spend a lot of time in places with WiFi access (home, school, Starbuck's, etc), so I really don't need data service everyday. For me, it's nice to know I can have access to data services for a reasonable price and only on the days that I need it. For those who need consistent access to prepaid data services, I would suggest Virgin Mobile's (US) unlimited prepaid data plan for $40/month with the $150 Mifi.

I would like to add that T-Mo's daypass offer will allow me to continue using the Pay As You Go plan and keep my Gold Reward status. I always buy the $100 refill card which gives me 1000 minutes that don't expire for a full year. I still have over $20 remaining and I haven't bought a refill card in 7 months. Though the Virgin Mifi offer is tempting, I really didn't like the idea of spending $150 to carry around an extra device. As long as I have access to data services, my Nexus One can act as a portable hotspot. Just don't tell T-Mo that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones