• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just topped up

izzylizzy

Mar 26, 2011
Well I "topped up" about 20 minutes before midnight Pacific Time I guess and I did it by dialing pay from my phone. So I get through it says I'm done and what not and that I had a Cash balance of 25 dollars :thinking:

I checked at midnight pacific time and I still have only 24 minutes to use and I keep getting a text that says incoming text blocked due to "Text message memory full" something but I have no texts at all in my inbox. It is also saying my phone memory or storage is full? I closed all programs and most everything is on the SD card. I go to my account it says my next charge won't be due until the 13th of next month but now I am wondering where my 25 dollar top up card went.

Help?:mad:

It seems that paying your monthly charge is a two step process. First you need to add money to your account i.e "top up". You have done that and your balance should be there. Now you have to either select pay now or restart your month which will take the balance and apply to your charge for the month.

After doing that your account should be at zero minutes used and a new pay date for next month.

Reactions: brightcell
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones