• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just want to take time out and say thanks and give praise

Dose

Nov 29, 2009
Alright so I got my Evo on launch day...paid full price no upgrade. And I have to admit that I was letting everyones complaints about this phone start to get to me... and was even thinking about returning it. But 2 months later I am glad I kept my phone, because this is the best phone I have ever had... Yeah I'm sure my battery life could be better but....that would mean I would have to stop using my phone as much. I mean I'm sorry but I will be sitting right next to my laptop (as i am now) searching the web and playing with my phone. So basically I want to give thanks to the positive ppl on this forum that don't log on just to complain, the ones that give advice and suggestions and try to help others. This Evo is a great phone, it isn't perfect...and even tho I wanted it to be perfect I know that isn't very sensible or realistic. Its not perfect but its still the best , and this forum isnt perfect either...but its still the best....and so is Android. Thanks for everything....

P.S can everyone just be patient FroYo will be here soon
P.s.s Can everyone realize that the update is from 2.1 to 2.2 ...not a big jump in numbers there right? There's a reason for that.
P.s.s.s Doesn't every other phone seem like a puny little child's toy now? Size matters and I don't care I'm proud to be 4.3 inches

P.s.s.s Doesn't every other phone seem like a puny little child's toy now? Size matters and I don't care I'm proud to be 4.3 inches

I have definitely noticed this! I went back and used my old Touch Pro for a short period of time and that thing just looks SOOOO small (2.8").

IMO the 4.3" screen is the way to go. Serves as a Phone/PDA fantastically while fulfilling any sort of "tablet" need for surfing the internet on the couch or in bed. Love it!

Upvote 0
I have definitely noticed this! I went back and used my old Touch Pro for a short period of time and that thing just looks SOOOO small (2.8").

IMO the 4.3" screen is the way to go. Serves as a Phone/PDA fantastically while fulfilling any sort of "tablet" need for surfing the internet on the couch or in bed. Love it!

Who needs a tablet when you have the Evo?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones