• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I know this will get moved but....

gamer30168

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2012
Atlanta
guys I got an ipad....for real cheap. but i havent opened it yet because i might want to sell it while its still sealed. I was checking out the isource forums and GOD!! It is SO barren! Its is as if there IS no i-community, at least not like androids. So all my esteem comrades....would you keep or sell the ipad?

I would keep it. Get to see the best of both worlds.

Honestly the new tech coming out now is all good. Apple just know how to rub people up the wrong way!

From what I've seen of ipads, they're really good. When my laptop dies, I'm going to get a pad or a tablet. I will have some serious evaluating to do. Tough decision, being smack bang in between computer & phone. I think I'd choose android OS over iOS, but then I do love how apple *does it's own thing best* (if you get what I mean).

Upvote 0
lol at all yall..dont try to play and pretend that you arent intelligent and dont automatically juxtapose things in your heads..even a monkey can "decrypt" a message where only the E is encoded....As for what the hell was up: im still not sure. I suspect keyboard failure of some sort but find it odd only one key is messed up. And personally id rather have a transformer or some sort of droid pad but thats not the deal that came my way....as for the ticket the receipt shows 630...i payed 250. If i cant double down then ill just keep it

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
get the infinity. best tablet out now in my opinion. plus it is getting playstation mobile support!!!!!! and it has the best keyboard dock out that not even an ipad can match. and need i say more on it being quad core? the only thing i see that the ipad has over the others is the retina display. it is just fantastic to the eyes, but that is about it.

so i would sell it and get a better tablet, but that is just me.

Upvote 0
Well "retina" is just Apple's fancy way of saying it has a lot of ppi (pixels per inch)
I think that the Infinity would also be considered a "retina" display.
I had an Ipad 2, and it was nothing special. Even though you can jailbreak it and do some cool stuff, it's no where near the customizability that you have with Android (because it's open source)
*note
I have a bias against apple :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones