I need an appSupport

1. LGOptimus17

LGOptimus17 Active Member

Is there an app that allows me to save where I'm at on the music I'm listening to? It really annoys me when I'm working out and I have to loose my place on the audiobook I listen to the previous night. If anyone listens to audiobooks you know that even a few seconds are a lot.

Thanks.

p.s.
    If more detail is needed please ask.

Advertisement
  2. koopakid08

koopakid08 Well-Known Member

There are audiobook players available to download from the market (google play). You should be able to find one that fits your needs.
  3. bryan314

bryan314 Member

If it's a mp3 you ripped yourself make sure the genre is set to audiobook or even podcast. Some players will auto save positions for these and not music genres.

If you're on one of the gingerbread iho roms you may be running into the play position bug. The position on the music players scrub bar doesn't update so there is never a new position to save.
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
  4. JoeWill1947

JoeWill1947 Member

I use the free version of Winamp and it remembers exactly where I paused the music, even if I reboot the phone.
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
  5. musiciansapp

musiciansapp Well-Known Member

Try Smart AudioBook Player. If you lose your place just go through history and you will be able to find it again.