i need help plzGeneral

1. kamel17

kamel17 New Member

i want to install apk for my phone xperai x10 mini pro with use sd and caible usb
    with out internt

:confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

If you already have the .apk file, plug your phone into your PC and mount the sd card as storage. Copy the file there. Unmount your phone and using a file browser like Astro or ES File, tap on the .apk file. You should be prompted to install it. You will need to make sure that menu>settings>applications>Unknown sources is enabled.
  3. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

So you can follow lunatic59's suggestion you need to use internet on your phone to install a File Manager such as the ones mention by lunatic59. Otherwise even if you copy the .APK files into your phone you won't be able to open it.
  4. anaskhan943

anaskhan943 New Member

i installed astro file manager... but an icon didn't show up.... how do i access it?
  5. lunatic59

If you installed astro, then there should be an icon in your app drawer. (The grid icon on your home screen that is in the lower left corner.)

[​IMG]
  6. anaskhan943

anaskhan943 New Member

well i guess its installed cuz it is present in settings> apps> manage apps.... but there isnt any icon... do u suggest re-installing?
  7. lunatic59

Try ES File Explorer in the link above.
  8. welshy1992

welshy1992 New Member

my x10 got thrown in the toilet and isnt working now ive dried it out but still nothing is it mendable or shall i just get new phone ?????