• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I need help

Can you please explain further than just 'it might be bricked'? Is anything happening, such as the phone showing an icon on the screen, or is it just totally dead? If it is not totally dead, boot your phone into recovery mode. And, what phone is it, and what recovery app are you using?

More info Please!

Okay...hmmm...i used tthe z4root app...then i preesed the un-root then it said phn no longer rooted..blah blah. U knw...and then ii did factory reset needed everything to clear off...then it turned on but nothing would happen just the main screen over and over resetting.

Upvote 0
What actually has to show up.?
Sorry, to refine that question to something understandable :)

Could you please post a screenshot of it in recovery mode with all the numbers and letters onscreen? I work better when I can actually see something.

EDIT: you probably wont be able to take a screenshot, so take a photo of the screen instead and upload it as an attachment.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones