• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i need new keyboard

brandonmg99

Sep 4, 2010
Bloomington, IN
my keyboard is annoyingly laggy. my girlfriend gets on me now because when i miss a letter it picks a work that makes the entire text turn to jibberish. i bought the better keyboard and uninstalled it when my DX told me that it could copy credit card numbers. is this true? any ideas? never thought id like a touch screen keyboard to text on but the DX is great except for when it skips....which in my case is alot

I used the better keyboard and dnt like it. I have been using the ultra keyboard and I love it. There is sm lag but nt more than I was getting with the stock keyboard. Plus it has compact QWERTY which I absolutely love! It learns fast and has word replacement like whn I wnt to use words like 2day or sm1. I just type the letters and it puts the numbers when I teach it. It has the option to add to dictionary, word replacement, or do nothing. It also has a tool bar above the letters that has come in handy. Overall if I didn't have this keyboard I would go back to the incredible. I fat finger the full keyboard too much and have to have the compact QWERTY. Hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones