• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I should go with T-Mobile/MetroPCS but don't want to spend a lot for a phone

You are definitely needed in a metro store. 'Course you'd have to hold your tongue when someone comes in and wants to buy the worst phone in the store, and you'll have to sell it to them. :)

If these rumors I been spreading about a new LG motion is true, it will sell itself..and no tongue will be held... Oh you have an LG motion now? Would you like to see the new one?

Hell name recognition almost made me buy an galaxy admire 4g over the motion...then I came to my senses

Reactions: alfick3
Upvote 0
If these rumors I been spreading about a new LG motion is true, it will sell itself..and no tongue will be held... Oh you have an LG motion now? Would you like to see the new one?

Hell name recognition almost made me buy an galaxy admire 4g over the motion...then I came to my senses

I agree on the name recognition. I almost got the Galaxy Admire 4G also. Glad I didn't. 'Course, if you become an employee and someone comes in wanting to get the worst phone you could tickle their ear and redirect them to the better, more expensive phone. I'm sure your boss would like that. :cool:

Upvote 0
I agree on the name recognition. I almost got the Galaxy Admire 4G also. Glad I didn't. 'Course, if you become an employee and someone comes in wanting to get the worst phone you could tickle their ear and redirect them to the better, more expensive phone. I'm sure your boss would like that. :cool:

He would like a few things like that, like they preform repair services, and if the customer likes our work they will often come back recommend them to others and come and upgrade hulk could probably tell you metro authorized dealers tend have to hustle especially since I can't. Walk five miles with out seeing like 4 metro pcs... We need to stand out.. So it's clear he doesn't want some girl who only skill is look pretty and giggle, or some guy who has no idea what he is doing but sells them anyway caveman grunting the alphabet. "Elll Glee galaxy fone?" that may work in a corporate store, but not mom and pop.

Reactions: alfick3
Upvote 0
Sounds like you are ready to fit right in! Though talking about Sony, I considered buying their Z Ultra from the play store -- nothing like a phone that is almost as large as a Nexus 7.

I was thinking the z2 is for me then I remembered the z ultra is great price from Sony and Google plus unlocked boot loader had me at hello

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones