• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I tested the Safari Browser v the Incredible today

JonnyBadd

Apr 27, 2010
I am very close to jumping ATT to the Incredible - so I brought the IPhone in and my big thing is - I LOVE my internet anywhere, anytime - love it , need it - great that I don't have to use my work net or my work net to see my mail.

Anyway, the Iphone IS a touch wider - but there is no DOUBT that you get a better browser on the HI - , you get more script , quicker and a better look overall - also, but the pages just seem more readable - and I wear glasses. There's a lot less pinch and zoom needed.

This phone is awesome, just awesome and it's on the VZW - NO DROPPED CALLS! :mad: I kid you not, I drop 4 calls a day - my wife is furious that I won't let the IPhone go - I may not have a choice now.

You won't regret it. I ditched my iPhone 3GS and AT&T about five months ago, for the Eris. Gave the Eris to my son, and got the Incredible.

Besides liking the Incredible better than the iPhone, I can actually make phone calls! AT&T sucked so badly, that my iPhone was virtually unusable. Verizon is rock solid in my area, and I find that I don't even use WiFi at the office, as Verizon's 3G is very fast.

I can't believe that AT&T has not been sued yet for false advertising...the worst network there is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones