• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I would pay $20 for this app!

rcyphermd

Android Expert
Oct 14, 2009
I am one of many who left palm for android. I have lots of memos I would like to use on android. I manually transferred them all to google docs.

I have tried gdocs and gdocs notepad for my hero. g docs limits itself to 100 memos. I could not get notepad to work at all.

I would love an app that would sync with gdocs, allow us to alphabetize them, and have the ability to hide a file.

Are there any apps like that? If not, there is a market from us old palm users!

I would like an app that does memos, that you can alphabetize, or place in any order you want. The app should sync with the cloud/google/google documents so we can have access anywhere. Any most importantly, reside on the phone. I want to be able to see my memos when out of internet range (ie on a plane).

If it could import my palm memos, that would be spectacular! There are thousands of former palm users that would buy this app.

I really would pay $20 for that app today. So would many others! Thanks for trying! I would be happy to beta test for you: rcyphermd@gmail.com

Upvote 0
I'm actually working on something similar to what you describe. It uses the "Notebook" paradigm and at the moment you can create books, and pages within a book. In the next couple of weeks I'll be adding the sync with gdocs function. Here's the project site:

androidnotebook - Project Hosting on Google Code

Sounds nice. Look forward to hearing more about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones