• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Like some of the others said, 4.0.3 is not 'official' yet, so no OTA updates have gone out for the Nexus. I am also still running 4.0.2, like you.

I hope they fix the damn keyboard lag in landscape mode. ugh. Anyone bought the 'swiftkey X' app?

I have the swiftkey X app. Works great, no more lag. Although I do believe there is a workaround to get the stock keyboard to stop lagging as well. Think it has something to do with the auto-correct or spell checking.

Upvote 0
I was also wondering if I had missed an OTA! Glad to know that I haven't!

On another note, I can never pass up a chance to boast about SwiftKey X! And today is the last day I believe to get it on sale! I have used stock keyboards and every time I quickly install my SwiftKey X! It checks my predictions & almost always knows what I'm going to say before I say it! The size is nice, I even use the arrow keys on mine and still feel I have plenty of room.

Not to mention the service that the devs give this app! I have beta-tested for them twice now and they truly do listen to customer feedback! Bottom Line: SwiftKey X is the very first app in recommend to anyone new Android user to install. You won't be disappointed!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones