ICS CalendarSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-06 19:45:49
  1. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

Just started using the calendar that came on my RAZR M. I was able to set up Google Calendar on my PC and sync it to my phone. The holidays are on the PC but not on the phone. Does anyone know how to add them without installing a seperate app? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. strangephish

strangephish Member

You can click on Settings | Calenders to display and you should see US Holidays there.
  3. rsisley

Thanks, I found it.
  4. GS300

GS300 Well-Known Member

Exactly how did you set it up? When I launch it and try to set an event it tells me I must add at least one Calendar account to my phone and make it visable. I press add at the bottom and the choices are corpoprate and google. I select google click existing, do the signin and it tells me it is already running. I have done the PC setup, or at least think I have. It said it conformed my mobile number.

What do you think I am doing wrong? (and why are google products so mysterious, as in documentation?)

GS
  5. rsisley

I setup Google Calendars on my desktop and then had it sync to my M. Just be careful if you have several emails setup on your phone.
  6. RicKaysen

RicKaysen Well-Known Member

Thought you meant under phone settings and couldn't find it...found it under calendar settings.