ics for the mez? ???????

Last Updated: 2011-12-27 13:46:21
  1. shemslocum

shemslocum Well-Known Member

I saw an article in another forum about the source code for ice cream sandwhich being released........ is there anyone out there planning on porting that to the mez or is that just wishful thinking!

Advertisement
  2. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

My guess is that it is wishful thinking, but here's to hoping.

I don't think there are enough Mez users for there to be the demand necessary to produce an ICS Mesmerize rom, especially now that the phone is over a year old, and there are plenty of newer, shinier phones for geeks to drool over.
  3. 2acclaim

2acclaim Well-Known Member

4. coyboy724

coyboy724 New Member

Incoming update about Mesmerize ICS
  5. coyboy724

coyboy724 New Member

Ive been using this Rom for a few days now on the Mez and it is actually very stable. Its a fascinate build but you can find the info there to do several mesmerize tweaks(carrier name,etc). Only thing that you may have to do is clear data on a few apps a couple times to get them working without errors. Not to shabby at all. All thanks go to JT and others currently working together over there at Rootzwiki.

Link is here: [ROM][ICS][IML74K] teamhacksung's ICS Port for Fascinate (BUILD 2) - RootzWiki
    All credit to JT the man on this one.
  6. 2acclaim

7. svenny g

svenny g New Member

Any news on if there has Ben a update build for ics for the mes
  8. shemslocum

the ics for fascinate works great on the mez, of course there are a few bugs. i have used it on mine. i change roms every week about
  9. svenny g

svenny g New Member

What kind of bugs and any way u can walk through how to install i haven't rooted this phone yet but want to
  10. shemslocum

11. 2acclaim

there are actual builds now for the mesmerize and ICS. Still a bit buggy, I expect another month or so for a stable build.