• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you were El Presidente (of USA :D:D:D) for ONE day what would you do! :D

M

Member243850

As the title reads! :D

With the current madness in the USA of "El Presidente" I got very inspired ! xD

With these 2 idiots ruining ERR I mean running for the "top dog" as "El Presidente" what would YOU do if you could be "kingy boy!" for one day? :D

VERY fun thread idea I thought I would start! :D

Now I don't want to give the poor mods a heart attack by having to swinging the ban hammer around every 5 seconds in this thread so please keep it civil! :D

I will start!

If the American people were stupid enough to make me "El Presidente" for one day I would be sitting in my massive super expensive "hyper leather" arm chair... paid by the tax payer's blood and sweat.... I would ....

BOMB SOUTH AFRICA

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

REVENGE LOL!!! xD

lol just kidding :D:D:D

What would YOU do? XD

What would you do? :D

I am trying to think dang hard of what I would really do though lol... :D

Top_secret.png

Upvote 0
:D:D:D

I would grab that ring like there is NO TOMORROW so I can start killing everyone!!!!! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

If I got to grab that ring..... I would kill all those who had done me wrong!!!

Gandalf is a weak fool!!!!! XD

LOL

DON'T THINK..... JUST OBEY!!!!!!!!

There are too many people on this earth....

LET'S GIVE THIS EARTH SOME FRESH AIR MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Upvote 0
I'd schedule an emergency joint session for both houses, then as open my mouth to begin my speech; I'd clear my throat, take a sip of water, walk around to the front of the podium, undo my belt, pull down my pants, squeeze out a log, wipe my bum with my "notes", and then turn to our finest " statesmen" and say;

This is what you've been feeding the rest of America, now its your turn to clean it up.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Guys if you could choose between a turd and a turd what would you choose? :D:D:D

DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!!! :--D

Congratulations to the Yanks and Mr Trump! ;)

I think what is beyond scary is that there are only 2 turds to choose from... sigh.... but....... why?

If I got into Da Prez seat I would immediately gather all the greatest scientific minds of the globe (maybe even kidnapp if I had to for the sake of the human race!) and put every single cent into "a genius" serum.... so that nobody could be stupid ever again and then only choose between 2 turds in the future... hell never mind that garbage! - there would be no more wars... no more arguments ... and best of all... there would be no more turds! :D

Attachments

• Highly-polished-turd.jpg
    Highly-polished-turd.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 99
  • turdpolish.jpg
    turdpolish.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones