• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm Terry

macguy59

Dec 19, 2010
from the state of Illinois in the US. I'm an unabashed Apple fanboy (old dude in reality :D ) and have had every version of the iPhone since it's intro in 2007. With that said it was time for a change for me personally. iPhone 4 is a great phone with ton's of polished apps for it but the UI is feeling outdated and I have been lusting for a larger screened phone. Took the plunge 2 weeks ago and bought the Samsung Infuse 4G. So far so good and I love the 4.5" screen. Had trouble rooting it (always jailbroke my iPhones) though. None of the One Clicks or Super One Clicks worked but thankfully I got the job done with Gingersnap. If Apple were to bump the screen size of the next iPhone to at least 4" I might jump back but my pleasant experience with Android and the Infuse display size will make that a difficult decision to make.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones