• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Import playlist to stock music player

krisharmas

Lurker
Jul 30, 2010
I want to use the stock music player on the Captivate because it has music controls on the lockscreen. The problem is the stock music player on the Captivate doesn't recognize playlist (m3u) files.

DoubleTwist works well with playlists but it doesn't have lockscreen controls.

Kies doesn't sync playlists. You can make a playlist on Kies but when you try to sync to the phone it just copies the music files over without the playlists.

I either need a way to import playlists to the stock music player or find a music player that has lockscreen controls (preferably free).

Thanks.

I don't want to add 100+ songs to a playlist by checking them one by one on my phone. It would be easier if they were sorted into folders but the music player just displays a list of all the songs and asks you to select the ones you want to add.

There must be some way to add songs to a playlist without doing it one by one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones