• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Impossible level game

I got past level 30 only to find that I have no upgrade. I've sent email to the developer twice with no response. I bought the game legal and sure wish I could get the upgrade without having to buy it again...

have you had to wipe your phone at all? if so you may have started with a different gmail account than the one you purchased it with. I have run into this issue a few times myself.

Upvote 0
If this has been answered elsewhere, I apologize, but I haven't seen it. I have 3 credit cards stored on Google Checkout but when I try to buy this game, all 3 options are grayed out and it won't let me purchase it. This has happened to me once before, but I can't remember what the other app was. Any idea why this happens and how to fix it? Thanks

Upvote 0
I bought this game last night and it's already driving me CRAZY!!!

I am stuck on Level 6. I know the password is Darkness but I can't seem to make it fit in the box (It only shows Darknes).

Is this because I am using other than the default font? Do I need to switch it back to solve this level?

TIA all.

Update-I changed back to the stock font and it worked.

Upvote 0
im such a '****... I still cant figure it out.. i love puzzles, but they kinda have to be a little 'intuitive', as in, like we should be able to figure it out, and or after we do it we should go, damn, we had the clue and the info and now it makes sense...

i cant see how we should know to double tap a red tape???

and where on the red tape, and i am assuming the red tape is the red 'border' around the puzzle???

i loved this game but now am not so sure...

Upvote 0
Im still waiting for any help for level 30, PLEASE....

Im not sure why I cant get any help here, but would tryuly appreciate a little tip or even a true spoiler as i have tried over and over and over again, and just cant get it...

if there arenbt anyone here to help me, maybe someone has a tip for another site where i can get some help???

PLEASE~~~~~~~

Upvote 0
for level 30
20100918163401.png

for level 38
20100916231240-1.png

source: Impossible level game - Page 17 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Upvote 0
F
Can't figure out level 30 to save my life been stuck on it for two days now and am finally giving up... tried what is in here but its not working please help

The guys in this thread aren't tellin u how to do
Frst u gota just put the pins on the red line down then a smiley face cums up, u gota do the same : put the pins on the red smiley down, after that there will be no red lines there will jst b pins, so this is where you have to write thirty in the pins. BTW u don't have to press anthing the red lines will change automaticlly.
ny1 need help with levls from 1 to 35. PM me.

yea I need someones help 4 levl 35 I solved the riddle, but I don't get da numba prt strght after

Upvote 0
F

The guys in this thread aren't tellin u how to do
Frst u gota just put the pins on the red line down then a smiley face cums up, u gota do the same : put the pins on the red smiley down, after that there will be no red lines there will jst b pins, so this is where you have to write thirty in the pins. BTW u don't have to press anthing the red lines will change automaticlly.
ny1 need help with levls from 1 to 35. PM me.

yea I need someones help 4 levl 35 I solved the riddle, but I don't get da numba prt strght after

you do realize that I posted the answer to lvl 30 couple of posts above this , right ?
it's just in a hidden status , press on "show" and you get the answer..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones