Impressed with Bluetooth

Last Updated:

1. blubill

blubill Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did a quick search and didn't see anyone discussing this which surprised me. I recently switched from an iPhone 3Gs to get Verizon and their MUCH better reception in my area. I always had major issues listening to stereo headsets through the iPhone and even iPod touch's I had owned before. On a whim when walking to work this morning I thought I'd try out one of those old headsets with my Droid. It worked amazingly, I only had like 1-2 skips in my 15 minute walk versus every time I turned my head while it was connected to the iPhone. Has anyone else had similar experiences with this or am I just lucky that my Droid has really strong Bluetooth reach?

Advertisement
  2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

I have a stereo BT headset I bought for my blackberry and on the blackberry it was terrible always a crackling sound. I dug it out about a month ago and used it with the droid and it sounded flawless. I always thought it was an issue with the headset not the blackberry.

3. BlueIce5249

BlueIce5249 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that doesn't use or even like BT headsets? I hate having to constantly charge them, and connecting them is a HUGE pain in the ass.

4. blubill

blubill Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I like the BT Headphones because I am too tall for most headphone wires to reach all the way from my skyscraper ears to my shorts pocket.

5. njKeever

njKeever Well-Known Member

I love my bt headphones! I can't imagine going back to dangling cords.

BlueIce it sounds like you might have a defective pair. I put mine on the charger at night and they last all day. And I just turn them on and they automatically connect to the Droid.