in-call volume too lowSupport

Last Updated:

1. ajaynatu83

ajaynatu83 Well-Known Member

hi folks,
    been using galaxy note for almost 2 weeks now....

when m on a call the volume is too low. Specially when m outside on the road or in the traffic then its hardly audible :(

Initially i thought m not holding the phone properly close to the ear. However that wasnt the problem. I guess the default max in-call volume is low:(

-Is there anyone who is facing the same problem and what did u do to solve the
    -Is there any way to increase the in-call volume (other than using any app)?
    -If no, then which app can help me increase the volume?

request suggestions .....

2. newbie4

newbie4 Well-Known Member

This is what you need to do during a call turn the volume up. My in-call volume is at half and my ring volume is at quarter.
  3. ajaynatu83

ajaynatu83 Well-Known Member

Thx for the suggestion..
    during the call i did turn the volume up to max. Still it wasnt satisfactory specially when m out on the road n traffic around. There isnt any problem when m indoors.

Is it that the background noise cancellation is reducing the other persons voice down too?!!!

I saw a post in galaxy s2 forums where by typing few numbers v get some menu n then one can twick around with the volumes. It also said it doesnt work for note. So any idea if der is any such thing for note as well?

Any way to increase it folks???
  4. Jetmerritt

Jetmerritt Well-Known Member

I found When I got my note, I was not placing the ear speaker in optimum position when it was held to my head to hear it. Had to rotate the phone to find the sweet spot.

I also like Volume Ace to control all of my volume levels.

Hope that helps.