• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "Incoming messages rejected. Message memory full" & "Insufficient Internal memory"

yogstar88

Lurker
Nov 8, 2011
Hey guys I need some help here, my phone constantly gives me a notification saying, "rejected incoming messages. message memory almost full" although I've deleted most of my messages and my inbox has very few messages now. Another notification I get is "insufficient internal memory space" and it does show 16-17 mb free on the internal phone memory, which I agree is low, now since the Galaxy Ace's internal memory is low and I have moved all apps that I can to sd card using Root Explorer and also Gemini App Manager, what else would you suggest I do?

hi! I have the same prob but what you can do to fix that is removing excess data from your applications in your phone. Go to settings click application then go to a certain app (specifically social networking such as facebook or twitter) then click "clear data" Dont worry it will simply log you out of your profiles and you can just log in again. I do this all the time :) Have a nice day

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones