• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible ActiveSync Calendar missing meetings?!

Ordieth

Mar 31, 2010
I bought the Incredible. I love it so far. (I could do a very large review on it vs. an iphone 3g...)

However, I have found that my corporate email calendar is not syncing correctly. I am missing events! I have reinstalled the activesync account 3 times now and each time it resyncs different calendar items.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if I am just doing something wrong...

Thank you.
:D

Odd thing... if I forward the meeting invite to myself, and accept it on my phone, it will show up, But it causes my Outlook to crash on my computer! Once Outlook restarts, everything is working and the meeting shows up on both. I think this might be a workaround, but an annoying one.... :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones