• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible won't pair with car

mrlogs2

Lurker
Apr 29, 2010
I have a 2010 Saturn Aura. I HAD a Verizon Voyager phone paired with the car before I bought the Incredible (no problems whatsoever). I deleted the Voyager phone from the car's Bluetooth Device list, & tried to pair the Incredible. The phone "see's" the car, & displays "General Motors"..then the car "say's" "After your device is finished scanning, select General Motors on your device, and then input (4 digit)PIN number (whatever)"..I do..I select General Motors..then the phone goes to saying "Pairing"..but nothing else ever happens..the car eventually say's "No Device Found" (and phone keep's saying "Pairing"..till I stop it)..I've tried it over & over again...Any ideas?? :thinking:

Any help appreciated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones