• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Infinite ViewPager for Android (Left slide from first position not working)

MarioTGP

Lurker
Jun 24, 2015
I'm implementing these two classes "InfiniteViewPager" and "InfiniteViewPagerAdapter" (You can download them from here http://angelorohit.blogspot.mx/2014/08/an-infiniteviewpager-for-android.html).

These clases are nearly perfect, the only problem is that sliding from the first position to the left doesn't work, it only works if you slide from the first position to the right, then to the left again to return to the first position and then left again. I've tried to fix this, but the workflow of the base clases is so convoluted I can't figure out what do I need to change.

I've tried to edit the listeners, basically the InfiniteViewPager calls a method move the position of the fragments when you reach the first and last fragment but for some reason this doesn't work in <Scenario 1> It doesn't matter how I edit the InfiniteViewPager class, the app always crashes

<Scenario 1>

STEP 01: Can't Move <- Position 1

<Scenario 2>

STEP 01: Position 1 -> Position 2

STEP 02: Position 1 <- Position 2

STEP 03: Move Succesful <- Position 1

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones