• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inspire Video player.

D

Deleted User

I have an upgrade on April 9th, and have been drooling over the Inspire 4G since before most people even knew about it. I was curious about how the Inspire does with playing video. I troll this forum and havent seen any mention of it. Ive recently been downloading cartoons and anime. Will the Inspire play .avi videos in landscape? How do they look?

i downloaded some sample .avi videos and wasnt able to play them on the stock video player. however dont worry theres an app for that. I found Summer Player (free) in the market and that plays that format plus many others. Oh and a plus feature of Summer Player is while you are watching the video press menu and a take screenshot button pops up so you can take a screenshot of whatever you are watching

Upvote 0
i was trying to find this one but my market seems to be having a mental moment cause it isnt showing up when i search for it.

Hmm, I found the lite version but it seems like the paid version is no longer available. Something about Google not accepting papal. Try searching the desktop web version of android market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones