• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Installed Flash 10.1 APK and getting FC

Hey, I could use some help. I updated to Froyo last week but it seemed like Flash was not working right so I downloaded and installed the APK from the link at Engadget.

Now the browser force closes whenever I open most sites. Is there a way to remove the APK installed version of Flash or revert the browser back to it's original status without having to do a Factory Reset?

sorry to be stupid but how do i upgrade this? DL the apk and install thats it? i am having flash issues as well.
thanks
yea thats all you do. its just like installing an app. if you have astro file manager, go in there and look for where you put the apk, click the apk, click open app manager, then install. after that it should say you have version 10.1.92.8

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones