• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Interesting Articles.. post some interesting articles that other might enjoy.

I agree.. it would be scary to have AI's in charge of things in our lives.
but progress.. it is hard to stop. till the end...

like self-driving cars... it is hard to let go of the controls.
and there has been 2 accident deaths with Tesla cars.
but logic tells me..
Self-driving cars... it is still safer.
in general.. number of accidents and deaths will go drastically down.

Upvote 0
Samsung: Now their washing machines are "exploding" :eek:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37503116

Samsung has confirmed it is in talks with US consumer watchdogs after a lawsuit against the firm over "exploding" washing machines.

Let's not forget I had one of their ovens that didn't heat up. Haha! Samsung, know your limits! Stick to TVs and disc drives.

Upvote 0
Let's not forget I had one of their ovens that didn't heat up. Haha! Samsung, know your limits! Stick to TVs and disc drives.

...and toilets. :thumbsupdroid:

electronic toilet samsung.jpg

...what can go wrong here, Samsung?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Seriously, Samsung? REALLY?

Your big Black Friday sale includes a Galaxy Note 3 for only $250????

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/ph...m-n900pzwespr-r/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170

Sure, that's half price of the "suggested" retail price of $500... but the phone is three years old! And Swappa has plenty of them in decent condition for under $200.

Anyway, Samsung, thanks but no thanks :p

I still use that phone for videos. Gave my Samsung Galaxy 12.1, 2014, tablet (?) to my sweetie tonight. I don't need that big of a screen anymore.

Upvote 0
^^ I often wonder if this is evolution's way of evening the playing field. We have cheated natural selection for 100 years and maybe, just maybe that's the problem. Historically humans that were not strong enough to survive died and did not reproduce. The fact that we continually cheat death and procreate continues to weaken the gene pool.

Not that I am saying we should let the weak and sickly just die, just say'n that ... nature fights back.
:eek:

Reactions: dan330
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones