• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Android apps download

Hi, i am a new pie to android, i just from my iphone 4 to samsung galaxy note 2. Now, question is, is it posible for me to download apps using my pc and get them transferred to my phone? And if its possible how do i do it? Cause my problem is I don't have any data plan or wi-fi access.If it isn't possible, what is the alternative of (GOOGLE PLAY)?!

Google's play store requires you connect to it from the device. Downloading apps to a pc and then copying them over is a violation of the TOS. You might look into getjar.com. They might have that option, otherwise you are going to have to find a wifi hotspot to download from. I definitely do NOT recommend downloading apps from untrusted or file sharing sites. They are most likely pirated and quite possibly injected with malware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones