• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] rom stress

Think we need to be slightly clearer with definitions, both I9505 and I9500 are international versions....all the roms being suggested here will work for the I9505, you suggested using the ge Rom which unless there has been a port(I've not been checking I9500) then it's for the I9505. So the Rom your interested in actually will work with the I9505 :)

Upvote 0
And as I can see from your post here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2300817&page=12 , you have created the same confusion by referring to it as the international version. Can you clarify, as from my previous post, what phone you have? I9505 or I9500 do not say international version! Lol if you have the I9505 then that Rom IS good to flash!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones