• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Stuck on Paranoid Android Logo 4.3 - Help!!

secreto

Aug 16, 2011
I have been using Paranoid Android 4.3 for a week or so now and all has been good. However, today I ran out of battery and plugged my phone into the charger and it turned on, the trouble is it was stuck on the PA logo. So I followed instructions and deleted cache and deleted dalvik cache trouble is though now it is now stuck on Android is upgrading starting apps and a circle that goes round and round and nothing else?

**Update**

I re flash the ROM and restored apps via TBU. I know what I did wrong. As well as wiping dalvik I also wiped cache partition in advanced settings oops. Not too worry I know better now.....more haste less speed.

NO, wiping cache and dalvik is in fact the correct thing to do when flashing new ROMs and in addition you should always wipe data and system partitions otherwise you run the risk to corrupt the new installation- the cache wipes do not touch the system partition which is where the ROM is installed. ;)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones