• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International Tegra 3] Debrand / Root Help Please

I'm trying to figure out which ROM to try, to see if i can get another sim to work, even if it still shows as Orange, the one i used last night didn't work, any ideas of any ROM to try??

Oh & i will never ever forget to "COPY TO SD CARD" ever again, i think my brains had that tattoed now, lol, can't believe i forgot that step yesterday :)

Upvote 0
i'm sorry to say but i think it's not the rom that is in charge of the carrier branding. I can only assume it's the radio. The reason that RUUs have an effect on the phone branding because i suspect they contain the system files + the radio. Unfortunately for us i think that flashing a radio for another carrier can result in a brick so i would play it safe. All we can do is ether go to o2 and ask them to config the phone for you or wait for a full s-off.
Hope I Helped XD

Upvote 0
el presidente how are you? You helped me a while back fix my daughters one x thanks again for that. I now have a new problem with MY phone. Again its htc one x on o2 ive unlocked boot loader and tried to install clockwork mod but it doesnt boot into recovery to install the custom rom instead i get a picture of a phone with a red triangle and i cant get teh phone to boot where have i gone wrong.

awaiting your help once again

cheers buddy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones