• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internet doesn't work

Saphegen

Lurker
Jul 10, 2010
Hi There!

Since a couple of days the internet on my Desire doesn't work anymore. (WIFI does) the weird thing is: When i have my phone in my pocket or on the table and my screen is off, it recieves gprs. But when i turn my screen on the gprs turns into 3g, then in HSPA and then it disappears. This takes about 5 seconds or less..
When i put my simcard in my old iphone 3g the internet works fine, so that means its my phone to blame and not the network :(

Does anyone knows how to work this out?

Me too facing the same problem for internet browsing. Browsing works fine with WIFI, but not with 3G.:mad:
The weird part is i can access the "market place" through 3G but not able to browse it..

Any help pleaseeeeeee????:thinking:

Hi There!

Since a couple of days the internet on my Desire doesn't work anymore. (WIFI does) the weird thing is: When i have my phone in my pocket or on the table and my screen is off, it recieves gprs. But when i turn my screen on the gprs turns into 3g, then in HSPA and then it disappears. This takes about 5 seconds or less..
When i put my simcard in my old iphone 3g the internet works fine, so that means its my phone to blame and not the network :(

Does anyone knows how to work this out?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones